Flexible, easy to use and completely independent of any measuring device or complete system, BAT-EMC provides an answer to the increase in productivity and quality requirements of the EMC tests. Our software is now widely used by both accredited full-compliance and pre-compliance laboratories in all major market sectors, such as automotive, aviation, aerospace & defense, and commercial electronics worldwide.
BAT-EMC allow you to perform test according to conducted Immunity and Radiated Immunity (such as Bulk current injection, conducted voltage immunity, Uniform field zone calibration (16 points calibration) and configure Target, modulation, leveling.
BAT-EMC allow you perform test according to Conducted Emission and Radiated Emission. And you can configure these type of test according to the limit line, with or without antenna mast and turntable, the detector, and RBW, sweep time,…
Bat-EMC will help you to automate Reverberation test according to EN 61000-4-21 or DO160 F and G, MIL STD and other automotive manufacturer specification.
The range of add-on modules for BAT EMC that makes your EUT monitoring much easier. When a fault is detected, EASY-Monitoring executes actions configured by the user. Linked to BAT-EMC software, it detects EUT malfunctions through real-time signal analysis during the test.
- BAT-EMC includes drivers for all for brands of equipment. We guarantee to provide you the drivers you need free of charge.
- This means:
- you have the flexibility to choose the equipment you want without any pressure from the brand manufacturers, (“which driver is available with my software?”)
- You will reap the benefit of a real competition when you will ask for quotations to replace equipment with other manufacturers (cheaper). If you are locked in with R&S, there is no reason for them to give you a discount for a new receiver.
- BAT-EMC also includes metrology management of your equipment.
- NEXIO will provide drivers for the newest and the older equipment. We need to have GPIB, serial port, Ethernet or USB to connect your equipment.
- The oldest equipment’s driver we have are from the 70’s.
The Nexio developer team is big enough to develop improvement for all our customers and also dedicated functions only for you.
The size of the development and technical support team increases accordingly: 12 employees.
Our 14 distributors are also present to support you.” text_font_size=”20px” text_margin=”17px” text_line_height=”31px”]